Which means it is time to wrap up the "selfish sewing" I have been doing this month. Week # 4 was my Mystery project! Mostly because I had not decided yet what I would be sewing during this past week when making my list at the beginning of the month.
Here is a clue,a bare Naked ironing board. Because trust me,you do not want to see just how ugly the old cover was...
The fabrics pulled for a new cover,minus the one on the far left because I opted not to include it after taking the photo.
All finished! My irons point of view...
Voila! The hardest part of this for me was to get the new cover pulled tight enough and tied off. It really helps to have another person to help with this. Enter Mr. P to save the day for me ;)
Sitting pretty,just waiting to get their Press on... I am sew loving this new cover made by me for me! Would you like to make a new cover for your ironing board too? Well then,here is the link to a great tutorial for you to check out. You are welcome :)
I liked the first one so much,that I decided my smaller ironing board also needed a new cover. why yes that is more Denise Schmidt fabric :) Love.
One evening was spent doing some hand quilting around one of the birds on my birdie quilt! Three more to go...
This is what Mr. P worked on for me on Friday!!! Our anniversary was last month,when asked what I would like this year,I requested a cutting table. Being the
I am just Loving this and I might mention that my back will be loving it every time I cut fabric from now on :)
Just wanted to say Thank You So much Sarah from Berry Barn Designs for this wonderful challenge! As I now have some very lovely things sewn just for me,by me :)