On a roll here,as we are only three and a half weeks into the New Year,and I have already finished my second bag!
Most of the fabric used for this bag is DS Quilts from Joann's,I don't remember what line the bicycle fabric is,but it was also purchased at Joann's.
Making pleated pockets was easier than I thought it would be,however there were also a lot more steps than expected. Attaching the rings was a bit of a challenge since mine were larger than the pattern called for. I couldn't find the correct size so made do with what I had on hand.
Installing the zipper even went smoothly,of course that could have something to do with the fact that I used a separating zipper,and was able to take the front and back pieces apart and sew them,and then put them back together. This photo is right before sewing up the sides and bottom of the bag. It was a little difficult to sew up close to the zipper ends,but I did manage it with only a little puckering on one side.
The zippered pocked on the backside of the bag was a cake walk.
The inside is super roomy,there are supposed to be two pockets on each side,but I made them a tad smaller. So my bag has three pockets per side. I think with a couple more under my belt,I would be able to eliminate the little bit of pucker issue. Practice,practice...