Saturday was a snow day here,although it snowed steadily for over half the day it did not amount to more than a couple of inches. This morning the sun came out and melted what was left away. Love those spring snows :0)
Most of Saturday I spent taking photos and listing some new things in my etsy shop,and re-listing some that had expired. So no sewing. Today after weekly chores I found some time to sew :0)
Here is the progress on my Tumbler Quilt so far this month. You probably can't tell from the photo,but at that point (when the photo was taken) the rows/strips were not sewn together. Now they are all sewn together,the length is around 80 inches,while the width of the quilt top is only around 48 inches.
So I decided that it has to have another border on each side to bring it out to around 60 inches wide,when finished. The Sweet thing is that I was able to FMQ on the strips!!! Mind you it is not pretty,but I am okay with that,since it was my first time ever to use that technique on anything other than a 18 x 18 practice sandwich square,and that was only one time.
Sorry I didn't get a photo to show the progress on the LilyPad Splash quilt top :( That is what I decided to call the quilt I posted about here the other day. All the strips are pinned to the batting,and one has been quilted too. When the other two strips are quilted and sewn together I will post an update with photos.
Hope you all found some time to sew this past weekend :0)