It is time to put down in writing what our sewing/finishing goals are for this month. You can check out all the finishes to be here on Melissa's blog
My projects to finish up,or start and finish are as follows...
- Finish up my Stash Bee Quilt (Gothic Windows) blocks pictured above
- Get caught back up on my row along quilt (behind by one row)
- make Stash Bee block for this month
- at least start on pincushion for FB swap (due in mid March)
- Make & list at least 3 new items for my etsy shop
- New Totes (I have a pattern/design idea,this ties in with the 3 new items)
Here are some of my Gothic Windows blocks sewn into rows.
The fabrics pulled for the backing on the quilt,I might also add Kona black to the mix..
Some of these might work for one of the new items in my shop. It is a necklace made from fabric.
We shall see how much I actually get done! The Major goal is to finish up the Gothic Windows Quilt. Since I am now Officially on Vacation (but will not be home from tomorrow until next Sunday late) I hope to make a lot of progress during the second week!
Enjoy your weekend :0)