Here are all 16 of them,all stacked up and ready to be sewn into a nice new row,row 9 to be exact.
That is until I took this photo and realized,that Huston,we have a problem! The one on the left is what they are supposed to look like. Unfortunately,it
Dang that Murphy anyway!@&*! Moving on....
Here they are next to my blocks for mom's quilt blocks,just to give you an idea of how small they are.
Twinkly Winter Stars all re-sewn together! They are very cute,and very Done :0)
Last night I finished sewing the last block for mom's quilt,AKA,Star Granny quilt (the name I have decided on). This morning is grey and cloudy,it is supposed to snow! Thank goodness there is no wind yet,because the first thing I did was to grab all the blocks and run outside to spray baste them!
After breakfast,it was off to sew up my January bee block. A stripy dresden plate in blue tone on tones with white. Thank goodness this one went together without a hitch :0)
The rest of my day will be spent working on getting the Star Granny quilt blocks quilted! Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend ;0)